Our tag line promises being 'Fog lights for your business'. Why fog lights one may wonder? Fog lights are optional items that play a great role if the 'driver' (the client) feels s/he could do with more 'visibility' given the 'misty' to 'foggy' conditions. This is often the case for most businesses regarding achieving their 'destination'. Fog lights help light up a path decisively. Feedback Consulting has been a dependable fog light and guide when required.
A few specific reasons for considering Feedback Consulting:
- Unique. There is no comparable firm in India with our track record of over 3,000 research and consulting engagements across sectors for over 600 clients, many of whom are leaders in their domain.
- Tangible results. We have been associated with projects that have resulted in over US$ 6 billion investments in India.
- Expertise and wisdom. We have been around since 1985. Over 500 person years experience. The core team has been together for over a decade helping us leverage our body of knowledge.
- Talent Pool. Over 180 resources across 4 offices in India act as an extension arm for your firm. Overseas representations in US and Germany.
- Comprehensive service portfolio. Encompasses market research, business advisory and execution assistance.
- Customization. Services tailored for you based on your unique needs.
- Improved customer experience. Our measurement and improvement services for 'customer satisfaction' is used by 'best in class' global firms to bench mark and improve their practices.
- Cross pollination. Our experience across 36 diverse sectors is extremely useful in helping 'connect the dots', provide out of box insights and strategic road maps.
- 'Future Feedback' framework. Trend spotting by envisioning the market a decade from now for the area of interest and 'folding the future view in' to meet with the 'current state' of the market.
Ask us anything about the Indian Market and How you could improve your customer satisfaction. We promise to revert in under 48 hours.
"I have been involved on the boards of a few companies in India as well as on the boards of a few colleges and Universities in the United States. I have also had the opportunity of interacting with research firms and companies in the US.
My own experience with Feedback very clearly demonstrates that Feedback brings in a quality of consulting based on research that is second to none. I would say that they have brought much better value for money compared to the experience I have had outside India, as well as in India"